Friday, October 06, 2006

Darfur VOYEURS

Isn't that what we are when it comes to Darfur Genocide? Voyers. I'm talking about you, and me. My goodness, we've written and read trillions of words. Trillions! For what? Obviously NOT so that you and I would DO anything. You can see that by the dreadful inaction of you and me, you know, the GOVERNMENT! [This Truth was Ganhi's great discovery; and Lincoln's - Government of the People, By the People, for the People, and our founding fathers.]

Well, I know that being a voyer at some point isn't enough. [Trust me, you don't want to know how I am so certain. I am certain.] We need to Live, not "watch" life.

It is time. Time to stop being global voyers. Time to be the real thing - global brothers and sisters.

Some of us have found the way. Join us. RESCUE-DARFUR-FAST-TILL-IT-STOPS <-click it

Home: DARFUR Dying for Heroes
DARFUR HEROES: WELCOME

No comments: