Wednesday, October 04, 2006

DARFUR: Never again... will YOU? or ... will I!

NEVER AGAIN! The phrase surrounds us. The way we use it, with a "...will you...," we are using NEVER AGAIN to kill Darfur.

The point - the "...will you...." The implied "... will you..." It is there every time.

"Never Again... will YOU.... allow Genocide." And the "you" is the UN, Bush, Canadian Government, US congress, world....

This self absolving delusion that there is some "you" out there is why the Genocide continues. There is no "you," there is only "I." Never again will "I" allow Genocide. Darfur will die until we embrace the "I;" until we live the "I," UNTIL WE ARE THE "I," live or die.

Jay McGinley jymcginley@cs.com
Day 131 Darfur Vigil at White House; Day 68 Darfur Fast (since July 4, 2006)
DARFUR Dying for Heroes (you would find this a helpful resource)
Stand With Darfur-White House II

No comments: